Econocom - Workplace Engineer - 2nd Line Support
As a workplace engineer you will act as a liason between IT and the end users.
You will strive for continuous improvements and focus on customer satisfaction.
The following technical knowledge is required
- min. 2-3 years' experience 2nd line support
- HW diagnostic
- Smartphones and tablets configuration
- Standard workplace tools
- Experience in group trainings is a plus
- As you are a representative in the field, a good presentation is required.
- From time to time, you will have to manage crisis situations with people in the field at all levels, it is necessary to be diplomatic and to weigh your words you are the SPOC of the IT department.
- You are accustomed to clear and precise reports that will serve the N+1 as well as management
- The person has to travel permanently to sites (Wallonie)
- His or her role is to validate/improve new infrastructure changes with users, or even to provide support workshops or certain configurations on user workstations (OneDrive start-up, Outlook configuration, etc.).
- ITIL certificate is a plus
- Customer mindset is required
- Good knowledge of spoken French is a must
We offer you
- In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
- As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.