- As Junior analyst, you will be assisting the Senior manager with designing and managing a set of processes aiming at workload automation (batch jobs, file transfer) while ensuring integrity of data across the automated scheduled sequence of jobs.
- By making the workload automation resilient, you are a key contributor to business process continuity, revenue generation (invoicing) ,customer satisfaction and Business Intelligence.
- By making the workload automation process performant through continuous improvement, you ensures that necessary data and files are delivered on time to support daily customer operations.
- You also aim at granting the maximum of autonomy to the DevOps community in managing workload automation while respecting defined standards.
- Your scope of responsibility encompasses any batch jobs, scripts , transaction, .... that can be automatically triggered independently of its point of delivery.
- You need to assist to source processes in scope to reach high availability and advise on the right tools to support the workload automation process.
List of activities
Liaising with other I.T peers, in order to reach your mission, you will perform the following tasks:
- Identify the organizational need for new jobs,scripts and processes related to workload automation
- Delivering solution designs
- Setup file transfers
- Create batch jobs
- Setup bach scheduling
- Implementing, testing and integrating of new development
- Monitor daily operation of workload automation
- Analyzing the legacy to identify jobs to be decommissioned
- Monitoring, recoding and responding to requests for support
- Documenting jobs/workflows with all dependencies
- An understanding of infrastructure and software generic components
- Knowledge of Service Management tools
- Make functional design
- Windows Server and desktop systems
- Security and Active Directory/LDAP
- Scripting, preferable PowerShell and Java
- ITIL processes
- Executing automated tasks/Scheduling
- File transfer protocols
- SAP knowledge
- Unix knowledge
- Basic application management (see ITIL)
- Knowledge of automation
- Able to relay technical information to non-technical users
- Critical thinking:
- Desire/Willingness to learn
- Think outside the box/Innovator
- Analytical skills
- Positive attitude:
- Strong team player
- Customer oriented
The ideal candidate
- Has a bachelor degree in exact sciences (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- Has a year of work experience in IT Service Management
- Has Experience in IT Service Management product (ServiceNow - Remedyforce - ...)
- ITIL LifeCycle knowledge and Service Level Management skills
- Is business proficient (B2+) in English and native either in Dutch or French