Elia will face many challenges in the years ahead (the decentralization of energy generation, changes to the current tariff model and the asset fleet, etc.). Innovative digital-transformation solutions will increase the efficiency and quality of our operations.
As Solution Architect within the Architecture & Support Team you will work on various assignments to support and provide solutions to the project teams at Group level and local level.
As Solution Architect, you will be responsible of one or more expertise architecture domains. Operational governance activities like guide line definition, delivering template documents and audits will be part of your tasks.
Your tasks will include
- Define & design solution(s) in line with IT strategy and standards
- Evaluate products, solutions & tools, run PoCs in the Program/projects framework
- Come up with a preferred solution / recommendation based on risk assessment, pro/contra, impact
- Coordinate between Business and IT stakeholders
- Be an active member of the Architecture Committee and contribute to the RFP process
- Audit compliancy of defined solutions during the project implementation phase
- Contribute in the lessons learned phase
- As technology watch keep an eye on new technologies
- You hold a Master's degree in IT
- Experience in designing solution architecture in mixed environments, including market products and custom applications environments
- Experience in integration in a complex applications landscape (SAP, GIS, Custom applications and market Solutions (on premise and Cloud solutions))
- Open to a disruptive and Agile approach
- Knowledge of utilities/energy sector in terms of solutions
- Autonomous with ability to work in a small team. You will regularly report and share issues or insights with other IT Architects (Solution, Application, Technical and Data Architects) to build a common vision and direction.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (IT project leaders, Business Analysts, Development teams,...)
- Active experience in Request For Proposal procedure is an asset
- Competences in collaborative leading are required
- As member of a group organization, an intercultural mindset is an asset
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of the other language, and of English