Elmos - HP Unix / Linux System Engineer
- Conduct common, senior-level systems administration functions for different (HP)Unix/Linux versions.
- Coordinate, manage and support (HP)Unix/Linux systems as well as databases.
- Provide first line assistance for entire (HP)Unix/Linux software along with associated products.
- Comply with all documented methods for installing production system as well as application software.
- Maintain entire (HP)Unix/Linux pertinent processes as well as procedures.
- Establish and develop strategy as per IT standards plus direction.
- Maintain enterprise backup along with recovery system.
- Head responsibility for documentation as well as staff training on project aspect.
- Involve in new software's technical review.
- Perform with project managers to finish all activities and initiatives.
- Ensure to install as well as configure vended applications as per platform standards.
- Administer applications privileges on basis of platform standards.
- Perform with vendors and application owners to resolve technical problems.
- Execute exercise of disaster recovery for proving architecture recoverability.
- Involve in Unix Server Infrastructure projects.
- Language: Dutch with knowledge of English and French