Elmos - Infra Technical Liaison
The Infra provider technical liaison is the technical intermediate/gatekeeper between our organization and the providers. With his/her knowledge of Infra architecture in general, connectivity (XFB, MFT, Tibco, external connectivity), servers (MS Windows, Linux), JBoss and DB's (Oracle, SQL Server) he/she can make the difference for our organization w.r.t. solutions, costs, security and risk in these domains.
The Infra provider technical liaison helps our different projects with Infra related items and will also play an important role into future Life Cycle Management, migrations or Cloud move projects.
The Infra provider technical liaison plays an important role on infrastructure and connectivity level in both project and operational (incident) phase. He/she mediates between different stakeholders, proposes solutions and does follow up on the agreed actions.
- Infrastructure, Middleware, databases and connectivity with our main providers.
- Support projects and internal teams on Infra level.
- Liaison/SPOC for our company towards our main providers on technical level.
- Help to projects/teams w.r.t. IT Infrastructure, connectivity and architecture.
- Drive solutions on Infra level when incidents or problems occur.
- Translate Infra requirements towards application development teams.
- Infra solution documentation.
- Challenging of our Infra providers on costs, functionality, risk & security.
- Solving (or assist in solving) of Infra related incidents and problems.
- Take Infra related workload from projects or service requests.
- You are flexible, installations sometimes occur after business hours or during weekends.
- Delivers management information to the Team Leader or the Manager “IT Operations”.
- Active contribution to the different Cloud moving initiatives.
- A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the Infra domain.
- Technical experience with Infra architecture, connectivity, DB's, ...
- In depth knowledge of Security & Risk related items w.r.t. Infra.
- Knowledge about (backend) licensing.
- A good knowledge of Agile & Scrum.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- A problem solver in your domain.
- A good communicator.
- Able to speak the language of the “application developer”.
Internal communication with the different stakeholders.