Elmos - Microsoft System Center Engineer
We are looking for an Expert Microsoft System Center Engineer with a focus on Automation.
You will strengthen the Systems Desk team on a Data Center Migration and transformation project by:
- Reviewing and updating current patch management processes
- Assisting in automation of existing processes via Sc Orchestrator and Powershell
- Assisting in daily operations on Microsoft Servers and Back-End Applications
- Increasing availability of existing Systems and Platforms by leveraging Monitoring (SCOM) and Orchestration
- Providing Technical Support to our internal Service Desk
- Write and Document new procedures for future knowledge transfer
- You have an expert knowledge of the Microsoft Server ecosystem with a strong focus on the System Center Suite.
- You have in-depth knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008/2012R2
- Security hardening & patching, incl. automation (Windows/Powershell) via SCCM 2012R2
- System Center Orchestrator (must-have)
- Knowledge of maintaining databases on MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Knowledge of working with MS Operations Manager is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.