Elmos - Project Manager Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Project manager with an architectural know-how who is passionate in managing projects related to supply chain, quality and/or transport domain. The project manager should have understanding about architecture concepts. These components will be rolled on a large industrial perimeter and have to fit in the complete suite.
The Project Manager plays the point person for the project. He works closely with the Integration Architect. Project manager will discuss both with business and IT stakeholders.
The Project manager will have to build the Delivery Plan (according to standards) and follow up the status of the Delivery. The Delivery Plan is based on the Industrialized roll-out plan but adapted to the local situation of the site. Project manager will take up the 'standard' project manager tasks but it is vital that he goes beyond the normal project manager by 'high-level' understanding the build Delivery Plan.
- Creating the delivery plan based upon work of the Integration Architects.
- Help and assist integration architects in the architectural work.
- Take up standard project manager responsibilities for the roll-out project:
- Planning project resources
- Budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Scope management
- Managing and tracking risks
- Monitoring progress
- Reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Create Delivery Plan.
- Follow up Delivery Plan.
- Perform all project management tasks.
- Chair the 2-weekly follow up meeting with business and IT stakeholders.
- Communicate to the Central Planner (who manages all projects)
- Identify issues and give clear reporting the IT management team.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager for large projects.
- Good knowledge of all supply chain systems (business point-of-view) is a big advantage.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Expertise in change management.
- Expertise in managing projects in a multi-cultural and complex environment.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Knowledge in supply chain is a big plus.
- Knowledge in business process modeling and BPMN diagrams
- Proficiency with project management tools is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (limited - frequency: mainly On Site but dependent of the project phase)
- Language skills: English (excellent level or native, official language of the project), Language spoken at the local site (excellent level or native). Dutch/French/Spanish a plus.