Elmos - Technical Analyst Mainframe
- You will be a key member of the document management team.
- You will take an active part in the evolution of our communication center application.
- You will specialize in outgoing communications such as special conditions, general conditions, policy documents life and non life insurance, claims documents...
- Participate in design of technical analysis of document templates
- Analysis of new requests, and proposal of the best solutions,
- Agree solutions within the team, follow-up and communicate, also with Partner
- And effectively perform technical analysis, unit and integration testing of the solution,
- Review colleagues' technical analyses and development code review.
- You have a good understanding of technical architecture and at least 5 years hands-on experience in mainfame IBM Systems.
- Experience in Document Management Systems is considered a plus.
- Experience in ASF / AFP is a plus.
- You must be well-organized, attentive to details, fast learning and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- We have strict deadlines that must be kept requiring
- you to manage priorities and workload peeks well.
- You will need to design, develop and maintain technical solutions autonomously as well as work efficiently in a team with analysts, end users, and developers sharing knowledge naturally.
- You are able to find easily your way in current applications/developments'
- Fluent oral and written communication in English and Dutch is a must. Good understanding of French is considered an important plus