We are looking for a motivated SAP Business Analyst with a good SAP knowledge in the domain of HR - Payroll / Time / Admin (5 to 7 years SAP HR Payroll experience).
The knowledge of SAP functional domain FICO is an asset !
- You will be part of a team, reporting to the Team Leader.
- As a SAP Business Analyst, you will be involved in the keep it running and evolutive maintenance of the SAP HR Payroll solution.
- Together with your team-colleagues, you support the Service Delivery Managers in the maintenance of the SAP solution and its evolution in line with the requirements of our internal business customers
- Along with the other team members, you are in charge of :
- Incident management
- Check and solve customizing issue
- bug fixing
- investigate escalated problems
- monitoring of interfaces and replications
- Enhancement management
- analyze and implement application improvements
- write general as well as detailed, technical specifications
- perform integration tests & business support for UAT
- Non regression testing
- maintain the application documentation
- contribute to workload estimations
- You keep a general overview on the architecture of the solution and its evolution and are accessible for all matters in the functional domain of SAP HR Payroll / Time / Admin
- You stay up-to-date with technical developments and evolutions in Payroll.
- You decompose high level information into details and you are able to animate workshops with end-users and business representatives.
- You distinguish requests from the underlying business needs
- You maintain a regular physical presence close to your business interlocutors and Key Users in order to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications
- You document requirements in English
- You respect the operating procedures and methodology effective within ENGIE-IT.
- Your respect working in collaboration with external partners (on-shore/off-shore) according the ENGIE-IT model.
- You have a university degree or equivalent through experience
- You have a good knowledge of functional analysis and have affinity with finance and controlling processes
- Good knowledge of the SAP HR Payroll / Time / Admin processes and configuration.
- You have some experience in SAP service support or SAP projects
- You are interested in the SAP product as ERP solution and have some basic notions of the technical concept behind the SAP solution
- You are motivated to develop your career as an internal SAP analyst in the Engie group
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and you have a good operational knowledge of English; practical knowledge of another language is an asset.
- You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented
- You are a team player and like to take initiative
- You are flexible and stress resilient
- You are ready to travel 2 to 3 times a month to an Engie location in another country. A stay of 2 to 3 days abroad is not a problem for you