- The Data Architect focuses on the elements required to manage all aspects of data (both structured and unstructured) from business requirements to logical and physical design.
- He/she will report directly towards the Head of Application Development and work in close collaboration with the architecture team, with other IT team members & IT management, as well as with functional and business analysts and Project Managers.
- The main tasks / responsibilities of the Data Architect include:
- Define and manage data and information across the full LifeCycle;
- Design and define data solutions for projects;
- Knowledge and content management, taxonomies and Business Intelligence;
- Analysis, clarification and documentation of complex information management challenges (e.g. Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality)
- Design of data solutions which embody the right balance between a pragmatic approach and future-proof thinking.
- In-depth technical understanding of various data technologies and data architecture concepts (data governance, data quality, master data management, Business Intelligence...);
- Interested in a broader scope rather than just your own specialty;
- Good experience (2 to 5 years) and hence comfortable with model-driven approach (ArchiMate, UML, ER, BPMN);
- Willingness and ability to follow up on industry and market trends;
- Analytical minded with a natural affinity for formulating technical and non-technical reports;
- Holistic thinker, able to see the bigger picture (e.g. enterprise information needs);
- Positive attitude, act collaborative and dedicated. This means you take up ownership of tasks, drive these forward without forgetting to take people along;
- Strong communication skills, you speak and write both Dutch and English;
- You can cope with stress, are quality driven and a team player.
- A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package.
- In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours.
- Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!