The Functional- / System Analyst Contract Management system is responsible for the functional design of a specific application in the Contract Management System domain
This role collaborates closely with the Application Owners and other System Analysts to ensure the defined solution meets the requirements end-to-end and takes into account integration aspects with other applications in the system landscape.
He/She works with the Analyst Developer to handover the functional design and provide additional clarifications where needed towards technical design and development.
The main tasks include:
- Functional Design
- Captures business and functional requirements (which will be handed over by the Business Analyst) and translate these into functional designs with the required level of detail for further development of the solution.
- Owns the system (functional) documentation and ensure it is up to date and available.
- Performs customizing/parameterization for packaged solutions, perform related unit testing and maintain customizing/parameterization documentation.
- Prepares and executes system- and integration testing and performs root cause analysis in case of testing defects
- Training material
- responsible to develop IT training material as well as provide training to the key users. He/she supports the key user during end user training and acceptance testing.
- Incident/Problem Handling
- Incident resolution: Analyse & resolve incidents in collaboration with first and second line;
- Problem resolution: identify the root cause for incidents related to the same cause and initiate remediation steps
- Hand over document to IT Operations team:
- Once the solution is in production, creates operator instructions and roll back procedures and perform the handover of the solution to IT Operations team .
The System Analyst Contract Management System reports to the IT Teamleader Contract Management System.
- You have a bachelor/master degree
- A background in finance/insurance, acquired from experience or education, is a plus
- You have indepth knowledge SAP as well as an analytical and creative mind set
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You are result as well as client oriented
- You have a fluency in Dutch and English
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!