Develop technical design, code/customization & unit testing of Microsoft BI developments.
- You provide estimates for new BI projects or change requests
- You analyze the business requirements
- You write the functional requirements
- You assess the impact of changes on the existing BI Landscape
- you assure that the BI environment is GDPR compliant
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the DWH guidelines
- You keep the technical documentation up-to-date
- You are responsible for handover to the business so they are able to create their own reports
- Developing of datamarts based on requirements
- You assure that the BI environment is GDPR compliant
- You have gained experience in BI projects
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modeling techniques i.e. Kimball star schema's
- Practical knowledge in the Microsoft BI stack: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (Tabular), Power BI (nice to have)
- Being able to work together with external parties
- Being able to work independently
- Being able to work out & follow up end to end BI solution
- You speak both Dutch and English
- You are quality driven, precise and a real team player
- Communicate actively in a transparent way that is understandable to IT and non IT related person
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!