Euroclear - System Automation Engineer / Windows
Group Technology Services (GTS) plans, builds and runs the global infrastructure of Euroclear, and is additionally responsible for the IT service management to the operating entities of the various Group markets. GTS operates its IT systems and IT services in such a way that, at an appropriate and benchmarked cost level, it can deliver the agreed levels of service to support the requirements of the business processes, for both normal operations and during disaster recovery.
We are seeking for a System Automation Engineer to join the Windows team.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing the unattended deployment scripts / tools for the Windows Servers Operating systems and related configuration over physical and virtual platforms.
- Automating and support of Middleware application deployment (approximately 80 products) & related configurations.
- Integrating existing and new automation processes and workflows in the Orchestration solution.
- Managing the deployment infrastructure integration , maintenance and evolution.
- Developing, maintaining and improving scripts and API code used to manage the Windows Environment on-premises and in the Cloud.
Please note this position includes weekend work (average 1 weekend every 6-8 weeks) and occasional tasks may need to be performed before or after business hours.
- Several years relevant experience in automating large Windows Server in VMware virtual environment.
- Very good knowledge on Windows operating systems and related management component (Microsoft cluster Service (MSCS), SQL Server, AlwaysOn Cluster, Internet Information Service)
- Very good knowledge on System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Very good Knowledge in VMware Virtual Infrastructure management via PowerCLI 6.5
- Very good Knowledge in PowerShell scripting for Windows Infrastructure automation with custom modules and DSC resource files coding and maintenance.
- Very good Knowledge in Windows unattended installation with SCCM
- Very good knowledge in software packaging (Windows Installer MSI packages)
- Knowledge in C# programming language with Rest MVC .NET Framework
- Knowledge in Microsoft Team Foundation Service as code repository and tasks management
- Knowledge in Cisco Process Orchestrator (3.5) or other Orchestration platform
- Knowledge in Cloud Automation would be appreciated (Azure Automation)
- You are fluent in English and in French or Dutch.
- Client Focused
- Team player
- Autonomous, self-learner
- Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
- Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
- Have a good Communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
- Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- Accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.