What will you be doing?
- You're lightning-fast at detecting all the bottlenecks in a business process.
- You also have a clear view of how they can be improved.
- And to optimise the WorkFlow of your projects, the Atlassian product stack is your first port of call.
- Not only can you work with the standard tools, but you also know the Atlassian solutions like the back of your hand.
- Responsibility for implementing client journeys.
- Proactively proposing and implementing solutions.
- Defining and documenting project work.
- Thinking with the client about benefits and translating them into solutions.
- Making a contribution to the team's shared knowledge.
- Providing backing for our support & consultancy organisation.
- Supporting plugins and other tools for developing Atlassian.
- Independent of the Cloud provider, you'll be working with the Atlassian product stack: installing, upgrading and migrating.
- You can analyse business processes and are able to translate them into an Atlassian product.
- Licence management will also be part of your duties.
- You'll go looking for clients and defining their marketing policy with them.
What do we want from you?
- You'll naturally be familiar with one or more Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, Menigte, Stash and so on.
- You know about Java development (J2EE).
- You can install software independent from the IaaS provider.
- You're just as happy working in a group as you are individually.
- You're able to divide your focus across various projects.
- Chances are you already know about the following techniques and concepts: Test Driven Development, code review, Continuous Integration, knowledge sharing, Agile software development, Application Server configuration, GIT, SVN.
- Good knowledge of ALM/DevOps and Agile software development.
- You're able to learn quickly in changing environments.
- Client-focused: you enjoy helping users and can put yourself in their place.
What else do you need to be able to do?
You excel when it comes to challenges and deadlines. Mainly because you're so good at communicating and taking the initiative. Yet you operate in a structured and analytical way because you set the right priorities. Stress gives you positive energy. You can work independently as well as tackle things flexibly as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
Every day's an exciting one at Evolane. Especially with such a driven and enthusiastic bunch of people to work with. The constant stream of new assignments will give you a real chance to develop and expand. And before you know it, you'll already be on the next rung of the ladder. Which you'll also see from your salary and all the good things that go with it.