About The Challenge
As an Applications Support Specialst, your biggest challenge is to provide support and development on a wide range of IT applications. These support the Product Lifecycle Management processes of the business area Power Technique from gathering market requirements to product design over product purchasing and manufacturing to aftermarket.
You will constructively cooperate with different people within our business departments. Your result-oriented mindset allows you to understand and question the requirements as well as translate them into specifications.
Designing efficient and sustainable IT solutions is easy for you thanks to your accurate approach and you make sure all required documentation and manuals are disposable. In this way you will be able to understand and improve all our IT related process.
Thanks to your strong focus on quality you'll manage to participate in projects that lead to implementation of new IT applications. You'll be involved in the whole process: from business requirement analysis over realization, validation and implementation to aftercare.
- You are a professional bachelor or master in ICT or engineering (or equivalent through experience)
- You are a motivated self-starter, integrate easily into the existing team and are eager to learn new things
- Experience with software or applications supporting R&D processes (such as PLM/CAD and/or Ptc) and certificates such as ITIL are definitely a plus
- You are willing to travel to one of our offices abroad occasionally. You might also have to execute a limited number of interventions outside of the office hours
- You are are strong communicator in Dutch (or prepared to learn) as well as in English.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!