About The Challenge
As a BI Engineer, you will be responsible for gathering both consumer and operational data from the different data sources within BD myShopi. You will be completing this data with external data so that your team and you can create different data analysis and insights.
You will need to analyse and understand different datasources according to their use, quality and completeness. Next to that, you will be designing and supporting new and existing semantic layers and/or cubes for the creation of dashboards and analytical reports. Coupling and integrating data from different sources in order to be able to create statistical and in-depth analysis, scoring models, cluster analysis and other reports will be one of your recurring tasks.
Finally, you will be documenting the AS-IS situation and cooperating with the improvement and optimization of both the business- and IT-processes and the existing BI platform.
We are looking for someone who combines a strong business affinity with a large interest in data crunching. Is that you? Then keep reading, because if you also tick the following boxes, you're the one we've been looking for.
- You have obtained a Bachelor-degree (minimum) or have experience equivalent to that
- You have between 2 and 4 years of working experience as a BI-or Data Engineer
- You possess basic knowledge of applied statistics and data mining
- Knowledge in Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, SQL, SSIS, Notebooks or Python is an advantage. You also have hands-on experience with working in the Azure environment
- You have previously worked with BI reporting and data discovery tools (Kibana, Power BI, Qlik Sense)
- Insights and conceptual thinking are key assets, as are motivation and initiative-taking
- You speak Dutch or French fluently and know how to converse in English.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!