About The Challenge
- As a Functional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM, you will join one of the Project Teams responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the Umax solution at Itineris' customers' premises in Europe.
- Working as a functional consultant, you will be the link between Business and IT on the subject of CRM. You will manage the expectations of the customers and translate Business & Functional requirements into application solutions.
- You will also attend workshops & meetings with the customer onsite, follow up on testing and guarantee the quality of the solution. You will collaborate closely with the Project Manager and Service Delivery Consultants, participate in progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas.
We are looking for an expert in identifying business requirements who has an excellent understanding of customers' business processes. On top of that, you...
- have strong analytical skills (master's degree or equivalent through experience)
- have at least 3-5 years' experience as a Functional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM in the context of large, complex ERP/CRM project implementations
- have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- have knowledge of PowerApps, Common Data Services, Project Automate, MS Forms pro,...
- are eager to learn about the Utilities market, the typical business processes etc.
- are willing to travel depending on the project implementation phase - to the client
- are 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
- have excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!