About The Challenge
To strengthen the European & North American Operations Team at Itineris, we are looking for an experienced functional consultant to join the implementation project team.
As Senior Functional Consultant at Itineris, you are the link between Business and IT where you will be responsible for managing customer expectations, translating business and functional requirements into application solutions, leading and organizing meetings and workshops with the customer and contributing to the further evolution of the Itineris standard Umax solution.
Umax integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations.
For this position, we are looking for an expert in identifying business requirements who has an excellent understanding of the customers' business. Furthermore, our ideal candidate
- has strong analytical skills (master's degree or equivalent through experience)
- has at least 5-7 years' experience as a Functional Consultant in Finance subjects, knowledge of SEPA is welcome
- has a strong interest in IT and has experience with large, complex ERP project implementations
- when part of a project team, is willing to travel depending on the project implementation phase - to the client (for a midweek in case of an EU project, for a week in case of an Na project)
- is a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality
- is hands-on, likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality
- is 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!