About The Challenge
As a Functional Analyst at Arvesta, you will be responsible for the project that is checking certain standards and procedures in Arvesta's 14 plants through different systems. The goal is to simplify the number of systems used and to make sure these can communicate with one another.
Your focus will mostly be on the integration of different planning systems, where you will be defining which processes and purchasing systems should be used. You will also perform the necessary stock update in SAP.
Finally, you will be in charge of the description of the technical API's and processes and of the functional & technical analysis of the API's.
- You have obtained a bachelor degree in IT or another specialisation or have a masters degree
- You are pro-active and have a structured way of working with a lot of focus
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are a good communicator: you can communicate easily with operators as well as give presentations to higher management
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!