About The Challenge
We're looking for an IT Project Leader that is responsible for the thorough implementation of the projects. Someone to monitor scope, budget, quality & delivery whilst challenging the solution in such a way that the most optimal and cost-efficient solution is realized. You'll prepare a project plan in order to realize the project within budget, whereby intermediate milestones are achieved and external dependencies are briefly followed up. You ensure that the tasks are performed qualitatively & are responsible for the deliverables described in our methodology. It's your responsibility to put together an impeccable project team that will steer the integrations teams. Be mindful not to lose sight of the bigger picture whilst ensuring the solution is in line with the proposed functional & technical architecture. Managing risks & coordinating the tests during the integration & acceptance tests are your responsibility. You'll evaluate the changes & challenge the impact analysis.
Our perfect IT Project Lead has a natural aptitude to structure complex and diverse files with various external stakeholders whilst being able to carry both a few large projects and a multiple of small parallel projects. You're someone with a very result-oriented attitude that has worked hard on acquiring the following skills
- Masters Degree, such as civil engineer, sciences, industrial engineer, commercial engineer, computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in project management for technical IT projects within a domain related to Integrations. Experience within the financial sector is a plus.
- You have strong people management skills, you think in terms of added value for the customer & you communicate quickly to both a technical and a non-technical audience.
- You are multilingual, a good knowledge of English is essential, in addition to the active knowledge of one of the two national languages, and passive knowledge of the other language.
- You are positive; a team player, creative, a challenger, proactive and eager to learn, flexible & resistant to stress.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a must, as our organization is currently evolving towards Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with Integration packages is a must, experience with insurance commercial packages is a major added value.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We're a tech talent incubator and this is how we roll...
- You become a part of the Exellys community but you are working on a challenging project for (one of) our clients.
- Depending on your track record you start in one of our Smart programs, helping you to bridge your ambition to excellence.
- You get a personal career coach, access to (technical) trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!