About The Challenge
We're looking for an IT Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager to join our small, but growing team. You'll be a part of the IT organization and you'll be able to make the difference within the ongoing digital transformation process in line with the guiding IT security strategy. Our perfect fit implements and manages our detective and responsive security controls to ensure resilient IT operations. You will prioritize analyzing what it will take to correctly and timely identify actionable IT security incidents. As an IT Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager you will organize the vulnerability management process within the company whilst reporting to the CISO & Head of infrastructure management. Together with stakeholders you will ensure accurate and clear actionable reports on IT security vulnerabilities. You'll chase the system & application owners as needed to ensure timely follow-up. Organizing proper detection controls that correlate log information from various IT systems together with vulnerability information to detect anomalies will be your responsibility.
We're looking for a strong analytical thinker with good reporting skills that has experience in in international and global organizations & in the domain of IT security.
You're someone that
- Has strong communication skills in Dutch and English; influencing and convincing others is your second nature
- Is very knowledgeable on IT technological trends
- Is an expert in IT security (preferably certified, e.g. Sans certification)
- Acts like an Ethical hacker
- Is willing to go for the extra mile; you are persistent in getting things done
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We're a tech talent incubator and this is how we roll...
- You become a part of the Exellys community but you are working on a challenging project for (one of) our clients.
- Depending on your track record you start in one of our Smart programs, helping you to bridge your ambition to excellence.
- You get a personal career coach, access to (technical) trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!