About The Challenge
In this role you will be part of HP's Technology Services: people supporting business technology in action. TS is made of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drive business outcomes, from desktop to DataCenter.
As a Solution Architect you will create custom solutions of program, enterprise or operational scope. You will capture and share architectural IP at the solution level. You have a strategic influence by leading architecture activities for infrastructure projects related opportunities. Furthermore you collaborate with the Project Manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for projects.
We are looking for a communicative Architect with a consulting mindset who is willing to look for a great solution for both the client and HPE.
- You possess some Architecting experience.
- You can relate risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution with other client efforts or projects. You can perform business process analysis and synthesis using modelling or simulation tools and techniques.
- You possess the ability to apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modelling and so on.
- You possess an excellent knowledge of multiple technologies or IT disciplines such as DataCenter infrastructure and cloud technologies, client (Win7/Win10, VDI, Citrix) technologies, O365 (Exchange, SharePoint, S4B), BURA, SAP, HANA, networking technologies (HPN, F5, FortiNet, Aruba, SDN/DCN) and security related technologies and processes.
- You speak English, French and Dutch pretty fluently.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!