About The Challenge
For our client Zetes, a highly technological company, we are looking for a motivated support engineer.
As a support engineer you will be responsible for an adequate and coordinated follow-up on software and IT issues at the customer. You have a high interest in various technologies and a wide range of applications, and are eager to develop yourself as an expert in this matter.
You will constantly be in close contact with the customers and maintain a good communication on the issues reported. You will be responsible for the follow up of certain incidents and handle, register, classify and solve them.
An issue at the customer? No worries, you are the hero that will go and save them. You'll also make sure the bad guys never come back again. You solve incidents swiftly and with style and have some of the following things written on your cape
- You have a higher degree in IT or an equivalent area
- You are a problem solver resistant to stress and customer pressure.
- You have a good understanding of database structures (normalisation, dependencies,...)
- You have knowledge of MSSQL database administration (backup/restore, tracing, profiling...), REST API communication flows, testing (Postman,...),and data structures (JSON/XML),Network basic concepts: TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, Wireless protocols (4/5G, WiFi, GPS, ...), network topologies and schemes, Network tracing software (WireShark, Fiddler)
- You can write (complex) DML queries in T-SQL.
- Knowledge about Microsoft IIS configuration, setup and debugging.
- Preferrably, you also have knowledge of the following things: Android: OS configuration (WiFi, Bluetooth and other settings), Source control knowledge: SVN + DevOps
- You are willing to learn about exotic technologies such as MCL
- You speak Vlaams, le Francais and posh English
- Finally, you possess a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humor
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!