About our client
Since many years, we work together with a large eco-friendly organization in the center of Brussels.
They manage the entire IT division of another organization that employs more than 30 000 employees in Belgium and has more than 1 million clients that uses their services on a daily base.
Context of the position
- The Operations department of our client is a unique combination of teams providing end-user services and support.
- Their Incident, Problem & Change Management and Business Service Management teams deliver cross-cutting services to all departments within the organisation.
- The Telecom (fixed and mobile telephony, Digital Mobile Radio and call centres), Facility Security Management (CCTV, Access Management, fire detection) and Request Management, Invoicing & Tendering (which provides all IT end-user Hardware and software) teams provide the services to large organization of + 30 000 employees.
- Their End User Support (first and second line support, VIP Support and Technical Field Solutions) and End User Computing (System Engineering & Access Management) teams provide the necessary underlying support
- Operations focuses primarily on customer satisfaction, which we want to guarantee by applying the values of the organisation and Operations.
- Currently they are searching for a Senior IT Service Manager who will lead a team of experienced IT Service Managers. In this exciting position within the Operations department, you will supervise their IT services and participate in designing them, both internally within IT and with regard to the business. In close cooperation with various teams inside and outside Operations, you will guide their evolution and ensure that SLAs and OLAs are met. Your transversal team of IT Service Managers is integrated in the different departments of the company and works closely with the Center of Excellence.
- In this position, you will directly report to the domain coordinator (Operations Manager).
The ideal candidate can be described as follows
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in economics, finance or IT.
- You have at least 10 years of recent experience in a hands-on IT service management position.
- You have experience in managing a team of IT service managers.
- Excellent analytical skills, high level of conceptual and network thinking and ability to understand and integrate different aspects and requirements from a global perspective.
- Customer and service oriented, you are a doer and team player who easily interacts with others.
- Strong communication skills and very good negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in all the following three languages (on a spoken and written level) Dutch, French and English.
What our client can offer you
- A nice dynamic work environment
- An excellent work-life balance culture (possibility to work from a remote location, ...)
- Working in a company environment with a lot of internal mobility options to further advance your career
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages (such as a company car with fuel car, train subscription, very nice group- and hospitalization insurance, ...
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now via the button below!