Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Data Engineer
As Data Engineer, working within the Data & Analytics team, your main mission will be to design, implement and maintain optimal data platforms; integrating both internal and third-party data, consolidating and cleansing data; and structuring it for analytical and operational applications.
- Design and implement database and Storage solutions that supports the requirements of the team and the business
- Create and support ETL jobs pulling data from various source systems and loading into the Data Warehouse
- Design and develop data models
- Provides day-to-day support and maintenance of the Data Warehouse
- Help build the single source of truth
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality and help implement data quality rules so that data quality can be measured
- When needed, integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Help promote a Data & Analytics driven culture throughout the company by improving the accessibility and organization of data.
- Help insure alignment between the team, the business and the IT department
- Experience in data modelling and Data warehousing solutions
- SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Good understanding of ETL tools and with Rest-oriented APIs for creating and managing data integration jobs, and providing users with simplified access to prepared data sets
- Experience and/or interest in working with Big Data platforms
- Experience and/or interest in leaning open-source technologies and Cloud platforms
- Skills in object-oriented/object function scripting languages (Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.)
- Ideally fluency in French and English (verbal & written)
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Master degree (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics,...)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Data Engineering, or a similar role