Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- Is overall responsible for managing the Unified Data Model
- Develops OLAP/tabular cubes containing a variety of (enriched) data as ingredient and reflecting business logic and KPI's.
- Warrants the consistent growth of the data model
- Foresees all relevant technical documentation related to the databases, ETL processes, stored procedures, etc. and ensures that they can be created in an automated manner
- Implements the security governance in the data assets
- Aligns with the other technical team members and in particular the data engineer to configure performance and backups of the vault.
- Reports to the Regional Head Data Management and the Program Manager.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- At least 5 years of experience in MS SQL Server, SSIS/SSAS, MS Data Tools, Stored Procedures, Microsoft Azure Services, PowerBI - excellent knowledge of database technology and tools
- Very experienced in handling MS databases on premise and in the cloud
- Knowledge of Data Vault is an asset
- Microsoft certification is an asset
- Preferably knowledge in a specific functional domain such as finance or sales
- Strong command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Data infrastructure: Logical/physical data modelling, database design/optimization/administration, data integration/migration, master data/meta data management
- Data understanding: Data quality analysis and testing, data mapping from business requirements collection and exploration of data
- Data preparation: ETL activities, data cleaning, fusion, augmentation, feature engineering
- Deployment: Data Warehouse architecture, DevOps, API/interface development
- Visualization: Graphical design and presentation skills, dashboards or storyboard development, BI Reporting
- Data Platform: Familiar with the Azure services and understand the concept of a data platform which connects different sources, collects & unifies data and produces Enterprise certified assets such as business tabular cubes
- Disciplined and organized, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven, proactive, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a fast paced, changing environment
- Motivated to work with new technologies
If you'd like to know more, please contact us via the button below.