Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis' scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Both the Directive on security of network and information systems (the NIS Directive) and the European regulation on data protection (GDPR) will be enforced in May 2018, enjoining many companies to be assessed and take actions accordingly to become compliant. To help our clients in this major step, we expand our team of international experts and recruit Data Protection Officers.
Experis - Data Protection Officer Consultant DPO - ref. ICTLR01DPO
As DPO consultant for Experis, you will be actively involved in providing advice & expertise to various companies around GDPR topics, from performing audits to designing a global strategy on data privacy and protection.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Being a GDPR specialist, providing either data protection / security advice to different companies
- Evaluating the security exposure of our clients, assess their procedures and propose accurate action plan to implement a clear strategy
- Assisting clients to implement the operational strategy in their business
- Documenting best practices to ensure knowledge sharing and long-term compliance
- You have an IT and/or legal background (security, audit, network/database administration, data processing, software development, International/Labor Law...)
- You have a proven experience in Audit, IT or Privacy activities and willing to develop your skills in IT security & data protection, get up-to-date in a high potential field within broad activity sectors
- You are willing to join and work within a team, share your knowledge and learn from others, enhance your skills in contact to international experts from Un, NATO, European Commission or equivalent
- You have a consultant mindset: strong analytical skills, ability to adapt and understand efficiently various businesses and processes, professional communication to different stakeholders, highly organized, self-starter, autonomous, flexible
- You are fluent in English with a good knowledge in Dutch and French
- An international certification in Cyber security / IT security / Privacy / Data protection is desirable
- Experience in Project / Program management is desirable
- Experience in risk assessment and/or incident management is desirable
- A permanent contract as Experis consultant
- A personalized follow-up provided by a dedicated Experis team
- We take in charge your trainings and international certifications in the related fields of practices
- Various missions within broad activity sectors
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits