Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Digital Process Developer
Your role & responsibilities
As Digital Process Developer, you are in charge of leading, facilitating and monitoring the implementation of new Digital platform processes within the network of Service Providers mainly in customer care centers. You deliver on time the required quality.
You will be in contact with
- Digital representatives in Service Providers Operations
- Digital Program Manager
- All project teams that are in the scope of the Digital Program
Job responsibilities and authorities
- Ensure development and implementation of Digital platform within the Service Provider Network by monitoring planning's and execution plans of service providers;
- Design and develop digital operational processes to support Digital platform including cross border situations in close cooperation with Head of Operations and service providers Operations Manager;
- Define together with IT Business Analyst, service provider and OEM the minimum set of data to support the successful implementation of the process;
- Promote and ensure process standardization amongst Providers;
- Support Service providers operations department in transition to digital platform;
- Organize, coordinate and perform all relevant scenario tests during development of Digital platform;
- Organize, coordinate and supervise all end-to-end tests before GO live;
- Be the SPOC for Digital platform operations of client contracts;
- Promote and organize best practice exchange;
- Provide resolution for problems;
- Report on project status.
- Master degree in Business, Applied Economics, or similar.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience;
- Digital oriented and strong interest and affinity with the new trends
- Analytical and structured;
- Bring leadership and power of conviction;
- Open minded but also Detail-minded and well organized;
- Good organizational skills and capacity to deliver on allocated tasks and respond in a timely manner to deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Task-orientated, responsible and autonomous, and continuously improvement-minded;
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities within a multi-national context, including discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy and tolerance;
- Experience in mobility service delivery and or in operational departments within assistance environment
What we offer
- An interesting job opportunity with plenty of variety in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment and the ability to influence the future of the sector.
- Salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.
- Easy access office location in Brussels