Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Functional Analyst (Logistics)
For a very big international client we are looking for a Functional Analyst with experience in the logistic sector.
To support the Senior Business Analysts in providing functional support and expand in house capabilities in the areas of logistics systems development and management, project management, IT solution design and administration. This role ensures that the administration, testing, data collection and detailed analysis required for delivering integrated business and information solutions is provided accurately and on time.
The role is to provide and maintain high quality logistics business systems, so as to support the Company objectives for operational performance, customer service, quality, cost and regulatory compliance in an assigned area of the business.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Documents the users', business processes and requirements;
- Is instrumental in data collection and its consolidation;
- Evaluates local system development proposals and provide analysis to local management on likely impacts;
- Provides expertise and problem resolution to the functional departments when issues extend outside the knowledge of the functional department Key Users;
- Researches, communicates and demonstrates “best practice” opportunities for the local/regional organization, allowing key decision makers and local/regional managers the opportunity to leverage “best practice” as a strategic and competitive advantage for the organization.
- Manages projects;
- Deals with project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines;
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback;
- Accurately employs corporate methodology and documentation tools;
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions;
- Plans and leads testing, implementation, training, support and documentation activities for local projects;
- Assists developers - internal and external - through provision of functional specifications and technical walk through;
- Provides reporting to local management on Project progress and issues.
- Bachelor/Master Degree (IT, Transport, Logistics,..);
- Min 2 years of experience in similar role;
- Proven project experience;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience with WMS or JDA is a big plus;
- SQL and Tableau knowledge is a plus.
- Permanent contract, directly at client;
- Growth opportunities in a big and international company;
- Opportunity to follow internal trainings;
- Market conform salary;
- Meal vouchers;
Interested in this opportunity?
Don't hesitate to apply !!