The IT applications team manages a wide range of solutions. These applications have been developed in recent years to support the mission of the company
Most of the applications have been developed in RPG. These applications are now transcribed in Java technology. For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced IT Functional Analyst who is familiar with migration projects.
- You are able to establish a functional and technical analysis
- You work closely with business analysts.
- You participate in projects to develop the functional design of solutions in relation with business analysts.
- You translate the business specifications into a functional and technical analysis taking into account the existing systems (old and new platform).
- You work within standard specifications and methodologies to ensure accuracy and full understanding of business specifications.
- You obtain validation of functional analyses from IT colleagues as well as users to ensure consensus.
- You review and analyze the change requests.
- In consultation with the business analysts, you analyze and document existing applications from a functional point of view.
- You regularly prepare a status report on your activities.
- You have several years of proven experience in comparable positions.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You have useful experience in the field of payments (banking, ...).
- You have a critical mind and a sense for conceptualization
- A very good knowledge of UML is required.
- Knowledge of BPMN is an asset.
- IREB certification or equivalent is an asset.
- You are a team player
- You are assertive
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to distinguish the main from the accessory.
- You are flexible in the management of the planning, but with all the necessary attention for the agreed deadlines.
- You see change as an essential part of an organization.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a good understanding of the other. Knowledge of English is a plus.
We offer you
- An extensive training plan with grow opportunities
- Extra-legal advantages
- Full-time work in a nice environment
Are you interested ?
Don't hesitate and send your CV via the button below!!