Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - IT Integration Platform Business Analyst
The IT Platform Integration Business Analyst is responsible for the proper integration of applications/use-case/product into the Digital Platform SparX and other applications. She/he analyses business requirements, potentially in coordination with IT stakeholders and his/her Team Leader, s/he clearly describes detailed process flow, data flow, and provides a gap analysis with current capabilities of the platform, the data model. She/he will follow the implementation phase and is responsible to validate the integration and the non-regression based on different tests.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business needs in gathering information from the business
- Build WorkFlow charts and diagrams in studying system capabilities and current practises
- Write Specifications and control Procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, different phases establishing project cost
- Participate actively in leading project in ensuring that the requirements are met
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity in publishing reports and recommending actions
- Pilot User Acceptance Test with Business users and the non-regression test
- Support Application Deployment/Roll-out in coordination with Network & Operations Department and Business owner
- Ability to manage technical integration with suppliers and pilot the different phase of implementation
- Perform reviews on a regular basis and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
Skill requirements and personal attributes
- Has proven IT experience level and is able to understand the company business goals and challenges
- Is able to communicate with the Business and is an actor of the improvement / changes
- Has a first experience in management of business application or equivalent
- Has knowledge in BPMN (Business Process Management and Notification)
- Has an experience in managing suppliers or equivalent
- Has experience in management and piloting solution integration company
- Has experience working in an international environment with various national partners.
- Has experience in managing projects
- has experience to summarise recommendations and proposals to the Business and the IT staff
- is “end-user” minded, means he creates IT application for easing end-user life as part of the business benefit
- has good social skills and acts as a team player
- has experience with the entire software development life cycle
- has a passion for IT, the Technology and for the User
Internal and external contacts
- Business owners
- IT representatives for concerned applications at Clubs
- Suppliers and IT industry representatives