Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Lead Architect - ref. BBBH6652
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Lead Architect. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- You will lead the design of Public Cloud reference architectures for different customers, based on individual business and functional requirements of each client.
- Build robust AWS platforms by using different AWS components (computer services, Storage services, databases, networking, management tools, ...) mostly integrated with a private Cloud.
- You should be able to identify, anticipate and solve complex integration problems as well as possible risks to ensure the interoperability, reliability and availability of the composite architecture.
- You will assist with the deployment strategy and provide architectural direction for multiple large-scale projects.
- You should be able to lead workshops with customers and collaborate closely with the project managers.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree in an IT related field.
- Preferable certified AWS architect (Professional).
- Work experience in several of the following AWS components: Compute Services (EC2, Lambda, Autoscalling, ...), Storage Services (eBS, S3, EFS, Glacier, ...), Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, ...), Networking (Vpc, Cloudfrond, Route53, ELB, ...), Management Tools (CloudWatch, Cloudtrail, Trusted Advisor, CloudFormation), and other services (IAM, Certificatemanager, SNS, VPN, ...).
- You are expected to have good notions of security.
- You are able to design an end-to-end Public Cloud solution, through selection and integration of the various AWS and other building blocks.
- You are experienced with transforming/migrating complex applications (running in legacy datacenters) to AWS. And this in a secure and cost effective manner.
- You are able to set up Continues integration pipelines for Automatic Build & Deploy.
- Good notions of DevOps centers is a plus.
- Service minded and strong customer facing skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and English.
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits and flexibility.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective.
- Opportunity to work on large and long-term Public Cloud projects for a variety of large clients in Belgium.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume via the button below.