Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Mid-Level .NET Developer - ref. BBBH7017
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate starters in Java development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
- Translate functional requirements into solid technical designs and solutions.
- Execute IT developments, validations and implementations.
- Act as (technical) application owner, providing IT support and technical development expertise.
- Support project management activities.
- Participate in maintenance activities.
- Prepare software technical documentation based on functional documentation and specifications, considering any specified functional and technical requirements.
- You will be part of a fast growing and exciting division whose culture is entrepreneurial, professional, rooted in teamwork and innovation.
- You will participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and customers.
- You are expected to work within an international environment, using a broad set of technologies and frameworks.
- Specific skills are necessary:
- Creation of user interface.
- Interfacing relational databases.
- Communication between applications.
- Development of RESTful service.
- Continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Agile/Scrum development.
- Following knowledge of operating systems and runtime environments are required:
- Windows 7 or above.
- Windows Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 or above (WCF/WPF).
- IIS 7 or above.
- ASP .NET
- You have the ability to implement user-friendly product functionality, with an eye for design, performance, and overall user experience, taking advantage of your solid development knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Be able to establish and document the impact and risks of changes and new implementations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or above is a plus.
- Language requirements: fluent/mother tongue in Dutch or French and English.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in Microsoft .NET development.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and much more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions via the button below.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.