Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - React Native Mobile Developer
Our client is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. They offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And they are growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, they opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Their ambition stretches far and beyond: they want to become Europe's #1 in our industry. Today, their team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
To keep fueling their growth, they are looking for a React Native Mobile Developer for their headquarters in Ghent.
As a React Native wizard, you're responsible for the development of their mobile application.
You work closely together with the Head of Engineering and other Senior Development team members to build new components for the app and increase its functionality.
What's more, you research how cutting-edge mobile developments can be used to improve their mobile app development process.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit if you:
- Have experience developing native mobile applications in React Native and single page React applications utilising Redux
- Have working knowledge of ECMAScript 2015. (Es 6)
- Have knowledge of generic software design patterns and automated Workflow Tools (e.g. Webpack)
- Have experience working with Rest APIs, JSON and Oauth
- Have expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and semantic mark-up
- Posses grounded understanding of modern debugging and error handling techniques on native devices, browsers and desktops
- Are fully acquainted with TDD and BDD development practices
- Speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position
So what about your personality traits?
- You're a true team player with a can-do mentality who doesn't mind a challenge or two.
- You'd rather do what it takes to get the work done than leave at 5pm.
- You have an analytical, organized, and pragmatic mindset.
- What's more, you're a fast learner who picks things up as you go.
- To top it off, you can work independently and handle responsibility well.
What do they offer
They are a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture. They are an energetic bunch of people. They have their very own kitchen crew, who prepare sumptuous meals every day. They regularly take some time away from the Office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. At our client, you have the possibility to join a team of seasoned experts that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.