Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Software Developer
We are actually looking for a Software Developer for our Its/ECM department who will be responsible for determining the architecture, integrate, deploy and support of ECM and custom made solutions for the customers.
Tasks of position
- You analyze technical problems, evaluate and develop the resulting solutions;
- You build a quality relationship with internal departments and external relations;
- You develop and maintain documentation for consultants and customers;
- You have an intensive customer contact, by constantly identifying and offering added value services/solutions to existing service package;
- Closely work together with other software vendors to enable integrations between systems;
- You map out continuously reoccurring problems and offer support when searching for solutions to ensure that problems can be avoided;
- You support the customers with regard to technical issues to find solutions.
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science;
- You are trilingual (French/Dutch/English);
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C # and .NET;
- Knowledge of SNMP and Pjl is a plus;
- Knowledge of SharePoint infrastructure and applicationdesign is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of database technologies;
- Rest API development: client and server side;
- You have a good understanding of all established operating software, network technology, applications and solutions;
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a service-oriented (ICT) sector;
- You build and maintain partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company.
- You contribute to team and company success. You maintain flexible and you React to change appropriately;
- You are highly interested in new developments and continuous learning.
- We offer you a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for personal initiative and development.
- In addition, we offer an attractive salary package in line with the function and your experience plus many benefits like a company car.
- On top of that you can enjoy plenty of extra benefits to ensure a good balance between your work and private life.