Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Technology Engineer IT / SAP S/4 HANA - ref. BBBH5582
- As SAP Abap expert you will take care of building and maintaining a new SAP platform for our Service Centers globally
- You are responsible for translating functional specifications into technical designs, in close collaboration with the functional analysts
- Along with the functional analysists, you develop applications in order to increase customer satisfaction levels
- You build applications in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP FIORI GUI, this for different modules (SD, MM, FI, ...). Also developing interfaces with other Group applications is in scope.
- You have a technical expert role and develop solutions accordingly
- You develop test scenario's, and test newly programmed and modified applications
- In case of issues with the programmed applications, you are in direct contact with the end-users in order to find solutions to the problems
- You are responsible for technical program documentation,to promote and further develop the expertise
- You provide advise with respect to the SAP knowledge and competence domain. Also providing training and sharing knowledge is one of your tasks
- You will get the opportunity to have an insight in other colleague's tasks, in order to help ensuring an optimal way of working as a team.
- The function reports to the ERP and Finance applications competence domain Team Leader.
- You will however have very frequent interaction with business (key-)users as well as with colleagues from the various IS/IT departments.Occasional travel abroad might be required.
- The ERP and Finance applications team is responsible for the LifeCycle of the ERP and Finance oriented information systems for product companies. We continuously strive for a close alignment with our internal business customer, being responsible for the development of new functionalities, the continuous improvement of existing applications, as well as the day-to-day IS/IT support.
- At least 3 years of experience with business systems support.
- A good functional and technical understanding of the Product Company BPCS system is a must.
- University degree in Information Technology or Systems, or equal by experience
- Experience with Abap, SAP FIORI and Adobe Forms is a must, knowledge of ALE set-ups, Ads and iDocs is required
- Experience with and understanding of logistical processes is a plus
- Knowledge of following SAP modules: MM, FI, CO, SD, WM, PP is a plus
- You enjoy working in a client-oriented environment, you feel committed to long-term projects by building user-friendly applications
- You have an analytical mindset, you are solution-oriented
- You are a teamplayer, creative and taking initiative
- You work accurately, and can cope with pressure to meet deadlines
- You have excellent written and oral English skills