The IT Developer elaborates or adapts the detailed technical design and programming code (or package parameterization) in the context of a project or asset, according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
The IT Developer also performs the unit testing of the developed code.
1. Your mission
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool (e.g. a Web content management system, a Cobol code generator, etc), or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- Unit testing
- Estimation of development workload - or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of the preparation of the installation in production - including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
2. Your profile :
- Knowledge of concerned programming language(s), techniques, good practices and standards (Java, Django, React, Cobol...)
- You have a Bachelor in Computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- You speak English and at least French or Dutch
- Specific requirement for Agile: practical experience with Scrum
3. Additional information
- Permanent contract (40h)
- Workplace: Brussels