AFD Belgium is looking for Business/Functional Analyst to strengthen its team and participate in a broad array of challenging projects among its customers.
- As an Analyst you are the bridge between the customer/users and the technical team.
- Through workshops and individual discussions with the business and the development team you quickly become familiar with the business domain of the customer and also dig along with the technical Architect to the non-functional requirements.
- You quickly build up an insight into the needs of the customer and dare to think beyond what the customer asks for.
- You ask about the problem and goals the customer wants to achieve, even when the customer already thinks in solutions.
- You apply the right techniques in a pragmatic way according to the needs of the customer, inspired by analysis methodologies.
- You find it a challenge to make your analyzes conceptually elegant by finding the right level of abstraction.
- In addition to making your analysis, you are also strong in transferring your knowledge to different groups of people.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Business and/or Functional Analyst.
- You are working with models (eg UML, BPMN, ...) and visualize things visually, both for business and for the technical team.
- Experience with modeling tools is a plus
- You have experience in an Agile environment
- You are good at facilitating workshops.
- You are structured, highly analytical and able to set priorities.
- You look for the good level of abstraction and know how far you have to go in detail.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- Master or bachelor degree.