What is Finaxys?
- Created 8 years ago
- 350 “Finaxyans”
- 2 offers in consultancy in Big Data & Continuous Delivery
- A team in Brussels who will pamper you
- Specialized in financial & bank sectors
The Business Analyst may be assigned to one or more of the below initiatives within MiFID II, Basel Iii
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven track record operating in a business environment and fully competent in business analysis, having delivered complex and cross functional.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of regulations as MiFID II, Basel Iii, etc.
- Well established appreciation and proven application of a strong control culture background.
- Strong stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills.
- Strong communication skills - Ability to articulate and communicate to other project team members, to senior management and other professionals within the industry.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to assimilate complex and ambiguous information.
- Good understanding IT infrastructure and implications of changes made by IT programmes.
- Strong time management and organisation skills to deliver multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Actively collaborate with others in and outside of the project teams.
- Fluent French & English
- Knowledge and experience in Bank Compliance & Regulations
- Knowledge and experience in delivering projects for specific functions within banking including Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Gorc (Governance, Operational Risk and Compliance), and Compliance.
- Knowledge in MiFID II, Basel Iii, regulations