FIS is a world-leading company in providing financial Software Solutions. FIS' Office in Diegem is specialized in proving payment executions solutions such as Real-Time payments.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join a team of experts to work on our payment solutions.
You will be involved in researching, prototyping and productizing new & innovative financial technology solutions.
This work can result into the creation of new products or improvements to existing products. You will be exposed to both traditional JEE and new reactive micro services based systems.
- Take part in the Agile project organization using Scrum
- Be versatile and willing to work cross-functionally
- Help to clarify requirements
- Make technical designs
- Implement these designs
- Liaise with business analysts and/or architects to understand the needs.
- Domain experience:
- Familiarity with banking and payments through professional experience or personal interest is required.
- Social and mobile banking apps are part of your daily life.
- Required technology skills
- Java Enterprise Edition : Servlet API, Java Transactions API, Java Database Connectivity API, Java Message Service API
- Reactive distributed concurrent programming such as Java and AKKA, Stateful micro services design using actors, Event sourcing and CQRS, eventual consistency
- Relational database: Oracle
- Designing RESTful API's using jersey and Swagger
- Software testing best practices using Mockito, cucumber, etc.
- Message queuing: WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ...
- Application servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss...
- Build tools: Maven, gradle, Docker containers and Linux
- Performance & memory profiling
- Nice to have technology skills:
- Splunk/ElasticSearch/graylog, NoSQL databases: Cassandra, mongod, BPMN 2.0, OSGI, Vaadin, PaaS: Cloud Foundry
- Container orchestration: Mesosphere , Docker compose, marathon, Swarm and kubernetes, IaaS: azure, EC2, Blockchain, OWASP, security, OAuth2
- Other skills:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in English written and spoken
What we offer
- Working in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Working for the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.
- Joining a team of talented technology experts working on banking and payment solutions
- Chance to work on state of the art innovative financial technology solutions
- Attractive Salary with extra-benefits, Group and private HealthCare insurance.