Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS has built a specific case management system for dispute management called FIS Chargeback (“CBK”). CBK is designed for processing of disputed transactions in the credit/debit MasterCard/Visa/etc. card business (so called “chargeback” processing). It can also be used for other type of payment disputes. The CBK solution can be described as a back-office and database application combining
- Case management functions (history, workflows, automation, business rules)
- Clearing and Operational Rules (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, etc...) to process the litigations between the card Issuers and the transaction Acquirers.
- Financial Processing (accounting events)
What you will be doing
FIS is looking for an Experienced Business Analyst to strengthen the existing CBK Core Product Organization development team:
- As a member of CBK Chargeback Business Analysis team, you will help capturing requirements from the various players: Sales feedback, Customer User Groups, Market trends, Mandatory Networks compliance, Regulatory agencies, ...
- You address them with appropriate, well designed product features descriptions.
- You analyse impacts of changes and migration needs.
- You document this design to produce high quality functional specifications for the product development team.
- You describe the acceptance criteria for the resulting implementation.
- You disseminate your knowledge of the product in internal functional discussions.
What you bring
- Master of Commercial Sciences / Master of Information Technology or equivalent by experience
- Strong analytical qualities, well organized and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Business or functional analysis
- Technical knowledge in software/ banking software/ card and payments related is considered a plus
- Fluency in English in both spoken and written knowledge
- Added bonus if you have: Knowledge and experience in software development/coding/programming in Java environment is considered a plus.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Parking lot available and proximity to train Station of Diegem