You will work in the telecommunication domain as part of a team of multicultural professionals
delivering ICT solutions.
As a Database and PL-SQL Expert Developer, you will
- Work on a migration project to create scripts in order to transform the data from the source data model to the new data model.
- Collaborate with the other teammates to identify data quality issues, and create scripts for data cleaning.
- Identify potential database performance issues and tune the Oracle database usage of the application to improve the overall quality.
- Collaborate with other engineers using traditional or Agile methodologies.
- Occasionally participate to technical discussions with the customer in order to find the most adequate solutions.
- Support to the project manager for the planning aspects.
- Troubleshoot technical related issues.
- Participate to the growth of customer satisfaction delivering product quality and improved customer experience.
- Feed a culture of creativity and excellence through technical innovations, attention to detail, and professionalism.
- MSc/Master or Bachelor in computer sciences or telecommunication or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the telecommunication domain.
- Knowledge and experience in data modelling
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and PL/SQL (3+ years minimum)
- Expert in Oracle databases
- Experience with migrations using PL/SQL scripts is certainly an advantage
- Good Knowledge of .NET / C-sharp is an advantage
- Knowledge of Java J2EE and XML related technologies.
- Good knowledge of Unix and Windows Server environments.
- Knowledge of NoSQL / Graph database and related technologies is an advantage.
- Knowledge of servers and database administration is an advantage
- You speak Fluently English and French or Dutch
- Very good organization / rigorous / reliable
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a professional & accountable attitude.
- You are flexible and have a result-driven approach
- You are a team player
- You have strong reporting capabilities
- You are eager to learn, autonomous and able to adapt to fast evolving environments.
Location: Your main working place will be located in Brussels at the customer premises.
What we offer
- To join a team of multicultural young professionals.
- To become part of a fast growing company where people & team satisfaction is the key to success.
- We offer an attractive salary package tuned to your experience