Positions and descriptions
- Fujitsu is recruiting IT Onsite Support Agents to work in Brussels for a European Institution.
- Fujitsu offers: Full-time employment or Freelance.
- Secondary school diploma is minimum required, Bachelor or Master Degree
- Knowledge of English AND French is mandatory (minimum level B2)
- Work Experience required: Secondary School Diploma :3-4 years of IT experience | Bachelor Degree or higher :1 year of IT experience
- Good Knowledge of wks Administration (Windows 7 & Windows 10)
- Knowledge of Server OS (Windows 2016, Windows 2012) and Active Directory.
- Very Good Knowledge of Office applications (Office 2010 & Office 2016).
- Knowledge of Basic System Administrator tasks
- Account management
- Network setup and protocols
- Backup/ restore procedures
- Antivirus management
- Patch and software distribution - Scanning and Printing understanding
- Printer Management
- Provide high-quality proximity support for end users, i.e. on-site interventions to deal with incidents and requests impossible to resolve remotely.
- Workstation provisioning.
- Loan and support of mobility equipment (e.g. mobile phones, smartphones, laptops, tablet computers).
- Peripherals management (install, connect and troubleshoot printers, scanners, multifunctional devices, etc).
- Implement iMac requests (Installation, Move, Add, Change), (including but not limited to PC installation/configuration and move).
- Support to Logistic Services
- Certifications required (to take within the first 3 months after the start date)
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- (Any of): Microsoft Office Specialist (Mos), Mos Expert, Mos Master, Ecdl (Base/Standard/Advanced) - Only for relevant products: Windows 7, Office 2010.
- Schedule : From Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00
- Working day: 8 hours