Are you ready to improve your analytical and management skills?
We are currently looking for a Functional Analyst to join a Private Management fund company.
This company manages and advises on worldwide investments of over €50 bn. Their clients are located across Europe and Asia. The company was formed more than 10 years ago to help investors meet their investment goals through a range of multi-manager solutions.
You will grow into a dynamic and really close team, in a healthy company with the greatest mindset. They you will propose you a concreate career path.
- As a Functional Analyst, you will play a key role and deliver to the business end users, primarily for key systems, tools and applications.
- You will participate in the analysis and implementation of all IT application development work.
- You will support the key business systems such as Eximius, Athena and Pas.
- You will take an active role in the regular meetings held between IT and Business areas to discuss new requirements.
- You will assist functional teams in delivering functional and technical documentation (presentations / eLearnings / user guides)
- You will take a lead role in the internal risk management process.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT Engineering.
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a first experience in the financial or banking industry.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.
- You will receive up to 55k€
- You will also enjoy a car (Mercedes - BMW - Audi) + fuel card
- Net allowance 165€
- Meal vouchers 8€
- Group + Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- You will also enjoy certification paid by the company which helps you to involve on a daily basis in your career.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where the team spirit is boosted by multiple team incentives (Technology gifts, team buildings...)
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.