For an important international company well stablished in the telecommunications sector we are urgently looking for a Functional Analyst.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for developing programs and applications that will improve / optimise the interactions with the customers also, you will translate business and IT needs into functional specifications.
By joining this company with an important national presence, you will acquire extra experience, in a well-structured company with a multicultural environment. Also, you will join a world known/established teams of professionals that work in a challenging environment, and a company with a good-work life balance.
- You will support the head of projects for product and procedures development and implementations, you'll also develop the testing scenarios.
- You will manage the needs and the functional analysis of the projects.
- You'll be responsible of doing the quality analysis within the timeframes.
- You will control the quality of deliverables in development.
- You ensure the follow up, coordination and you report to the project manager.
- You hold a Bachelor degree (if in IT it'll be a plus).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the IT domain as a Functional Analyst.
- You have previous experiences working in Agile environment.
- You have knowledge of UML, Scrum
- You have previous experiences with known deliverables like domain models, logical model, diagrams..
- You speak fluent English, French or Dutch will be a plus.
- A gross annual salary up to 60K depending of your experience.
- A very interesting extra-legal package (health insurance, pension plan).
- A company car and a fuel card.
- Meal vouchers 8€, net expenses.
- The chance to join a big group, full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Interested? Send us your CV ASAP!