For a major client in Brussels specialized in the consumer credits, we are looking for a Functional Analyst.
For a major client in Brussels specialized in the consumer credits, we are looking for an Incident Manager.
You will be part of a company that hires people from different backgrounds and experiences and believes that diversity offers a competitive advantage to both our employees and our customers.
Are you ready to improve your analytical and management skills in a well-known bank in Belgium? You will join a team of dynamic, Agile, collaborative, and expert and have the opportunity to contribute to their daily hard work.
As a Functional Analyst, you will play a key role and deliver to the business end-users, primarily for key systems, tools, and applications.
- You will participate in the analysis and implementation of all IT application development work.
- You will take an active role in the regular meetings held between IT and Business areas to discuss new requirements.
- You will assist functional teams in delivering functional and technical documentation (presentations / eLearning / user guides)
- Bachelor or master in IT / Economics / Business
- You have as from 4-year experience as Functional Analyst
- You speak French or Dutch and English
- Experience in the Banking/Insurance sector is a plus
- You will receive up to 65k€
- Net allowance
- Meal vouchers 8€
- Group + Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- You will also enjoy certification paid by the company which helps you to involve on a daily basis in your career.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where the team spirit is boosted by multiple team incentives (Technology gifts, team buildings, ...)