We are looking for a Functional Analyst to take on a new opportunity and join a leading company in Belgium specialized in digital solutions.
The company has a very friendly and familial character where work-life balance is highly valued. You would act here as a true IT Business Partner and you will be responsible for rolling out analyses and applications for their internal users.
As a Functional Analyst, you will join a dynamic team driven by digital solutions.
New technologies being at the heart of this company, this will allow you to learn new techniques and thus enrich your knowledge.
As part of a leading company, you will be responsible for
- Providing support to the customer service, to the testing and training teams
- Following/verifying new developments and corrective maintenance actions in order to meets the user's demands
- Identifying problems, obstacles and make proposals for solving them
- Performing functional analyses in order to provide all necessary information allowing the developers to enhance the existing solutions as well as create new ones
- You have 5 years of experience as Functional Analyst
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree
- You are fluent in NL
- You have experience with Microsoft Office, SQL, Agile, ...
- A gross annual salary up to 70k depending on your experience
- A competitive extra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
- The chance to join a family where human values are first, having the opportunity to get challenged and evolve in a flat organization.
- A company that cares about it's employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Don't miss it !