We are looking for a Functional Analyst to take on a new opportunity and join a leading company in Belgium specialized in the Energy Sector.
You will join a company in the energy sector offering you a huge variety of projects that will challenge you every day and push you into the next level of your career.
The company's priority is its employee well-being, motivation, and enthusiasm. Indeed, they put all their energy to make their employees feel like a mid-sized family.
New technologies being at the heart of this company, this will allow you to learn new techniques and thus enrich your knowledge.
As part of this company, you will be responsible for
- Master and learn the functionalities of the company products in order to become the functional expert of the product(s) installed at the customers you manage.
- Master and learn the business processes related to the liberalized Belgian energy market.
- Manage a portfolio of customers:
- Inform and train your customers on new applications.
- Translate your customers' needs into functional specifications.
- Interact with the company's internal product & development teams.
- You have a Master's degree in IT, Civil engineering or similar
- You already have experience in the Energy sector or billing
- You are French (native), English (fluent) and Dutch (working proficiency)
- You have experience with SQL, Java, Phyton, ...
- A gross annual salary up to 70K depending on your experience
- A competitive extra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
Don't miss it!