Are you ready to improve your analytical and management skills in a well know consultancy company? You will join a team of dedicated consultants and have the opportunity to contribute to their daily hard work.
This company provides many services such as functional / business analysis, project management, training and coaching to the Financial Industry. Your objective is to reach a new level in project efficiency by providing high quality project. This process goes from business cases to IT implementation through process and change management.
You will have the chance to participate in various certifications and trainings to improve your skills. You will grow into a dynamic and really close team, in a healthy company with the greatest mindset.
As a Functional Analyst, you will play a key role and analyse requirements and process impacts of ideations submitted from any layer of the company:
- You will apply a structured business and functional analysis methodology.
- You will support the project team in the execution of their project plans, by keeping process documentation in line with test scenarios
- Thanks to your strong analytical skills, you will be able to get Swift understanding of the goal of ideations and clarify potential routes, anticipating on defined timelines and hurdles along the way
- You will assist functional teams in delivering functional and technical documentation (presentations / eLearnings / user guides)
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economy, Engineering or IT
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have an experience in the Financial industry or banking.
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You will receive up to 75k€
- You will also enjoy a car + fuel card
- Net allowance €100
- Meal vouchers €8
- Group + Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- You will also enjoy certification paid by the company which helps you to involve on a daily basis in your career.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where the team spirit is boosted by multiple team incentives (Technology gifts, team buildings, ...)
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.