g2 Recruitment Solutions - Business Analyst
Ref.: DEEP 1001
> 2 years experience
I'm looking for a Business Analyst for my client, description below.
You are a Business Analyst expert in Communication and company's portal? This challenge on a big project is meant for you!
- Workshops animation with the business
- Collect and formalisation of the users needs
- Documents redaction
- Expertise in company's portal creation: good comprehension of what's done in best-class for the consumer market portals (process, tools...)
- Analysis abilities: Demonstrated experience in the creation of “User Stories” articulating around consumer market portals and a demonstrated mastering of the “User experience” concepts (methods use such as BPMN...)
- Demonstrated experience in functional analysis of end-to-end processes and in data models and fluxes between back-office and front-office
- Perfect mastering of French
- Knowledge of a CRM environment (Salesforce) is a plus
I can guarantee C.V feedback in realistic timeframe as I have a good relationship with the hiring manager for this role.
Please apply directly via the button below.
g2 is a leading technical recruitment agency within IT, Engineering and Oil and Gas sectors. We place contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world and our rapid growth has enabled expansion in London, Bristol, Manchester, Houston and Amsterdam. Our online job search means candidates can see their options instantly, and it's just as easy for clients to recruit using g2, filling vacancies for contract roles and permanent positions via the website.
Show full description
g2 recruitment has been officially recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK today. This growth is founded on exceptional levels of service to our 'customers', be they candidate or client. Determined to work harder, faster, and better than our competition, our statistics speak volumes. Contact one of our dedicated consultants today.
Employing the very best people means we ensure the highest service level to our clients and candidates. Our team is supported by the latest technologies and search tools which allow us to know our industries inside out. Our staff are highly trained and dedicated, meaning they go the extra mile to ensure your hire is the perfect match.
By appointing our consultants into vertical markets within your industry, you can be confident that you will only ever be dealing with a technical expert - someone who understands specialist terminology specific to your job requirements or desired job role.